Training & Coaching User Group
About the group
An opportunity to discuss training issues with like minded people. The previous meeting examined the role of the coach and how Screwfix have embedded coaching into their learning culture through a colleague-to-colleauge approach.
- Thursday 29 April @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Wednesday 26 May @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 24 June @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 29 July @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 26 August @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 30 September @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 28 October @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 25 November @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Book your place
To attend any of the meetings listed above, please click on the event name and send us an RSVP. Alternatively, you can contact the Group Chair on the right.
Group Chair Emily Shaw
I have been fortunate to be part of the Contact Centre industry for over 20 years, 15 of those heading up the L&D teams within centres such as Comet and RAC. I love this industry – I enjoy working with many inspirational people at various stages of their Contact Centre career. My passion for how people learn and the industry combine well to make a delivery of a dynamic learning solutions.