Team Leader User Group
About the group
The team leader meetings are a fantastic place to share experiences, challenges and ideas with a talented peer group. We aim to provide value in each session that can be taken away and built into your own working practises. As a team leader my passion for the job comes from helping members of my team develop and achieve, I have the same focus for the leadership group.
- Thursday 26 May @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am at Virtual / Online
- Wednesday 29 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Virtual / Online
- Wednesday 31 August @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Virtual / Online
- Wednesday 28 September @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Virtual / Online
- Wednesday 26 October @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Virtual / Online
- Wednesday 30 November @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm at Virtual / Online
Book your place
To attend any of the meetings listed above, please click on the event name and send us an RSVP. Alternatively, you can contact the Group Chair on the right.
Group Chair Rachel Sparkes
I work for AXA Health as Team Leader in their Large Corporate department, leading a team of 11 Personal Advisors, aiming to deliver excellent Customer Service on all calls. I have a passion for helping others to develop and become the best they can be. I have been actively engaged with the SWCCF for the last few years, regularly attending and contributing to the Team leader Forum. The forum allows me to connect with other Team leaders across a variety of organisations, share ideas and learn from my peer group, I find this invaluable for my own self development.