Benefits of SWCCF Membership
SWCCF membership is a perfect way to strengthen your connection to the contact centre industry. Our Members benefit from many additional free initiatives too.
Why become a member?
Through our activities and services we can help you:
- grow your business and manage your operations successfully
- get more credibility, recognition and reward for the work you do
- build your contacts and develop your network
- enhance your skills and development
- keep up-to-date with important industry news and information
- maximise your budgets with discounts on training, workshops and a range of related professional services.
Four events throughout the year covering the latest industry topics and trends hosted by contact centres, offering the unique opportunity to engage and network with other contact centre professionals. Learn more
Best Practice Visits
Enjoy the unique opportunity of visiting Contact Centre operations in the region.
Our groups for Senior Managers, IT and Planning, Trainer/Coach and Team Leaders enable a cross-section of people in your business to network and share best practice. Learn more
Members regularly get in touch with our helpdesk when looking at future strategy or project work. Connect with the region, gain advice on any topic, challenge, benchmarking and intelligence.
Two pieces of topical industry research or benchmarking which includes the South West Salary and Benefits Annual Report. Learn more