About the SWCCF Quarterly Forums
The SWCCF Quarterly Forums offer members the opportunity to come together to connect and benefit from the many great speakers, round table discussions topics and industry updates these morning sessions bring to all – FREE to members
- Hosted by Best Practice Contact Centres throughout the South West
- Subject Expert Speakers deliver insight and thought leadership sessions
- Interactive Round Table discussions on topical interests
- Connect and build connections with other Contact Centre professionals
- Great opportunity to engage all areas of the business in line with sessions and subject matter
- Forums held throughout the South West reflecting the region and sectors supported by the SWCCF
Book your place
To attend any of the meetings listed above, please click on the event name and send us an RSVP.
Key information from previous Forums
To take a look back at key information from previous sessions, click on each button.
Membership to the SWCCF has helped ensure our brand is connected to the latest trends in contact centre technology, consumer behaviours, recruitment practices and people development. It’s a brilliant way of bringing contact centres located, like ours, in the extreme south and west of the country into a broader, industry-based conversation.