- This event has passed.
Sensee Communications, Training and Colleague Engagement in a Hybrid World
Thursday 1 July @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
(Online Workshop) Communications, Training and Colleague Engagement in a Hybrid World
Chair: Jane Thomas, South West Contact Centre Forum and Call North West
Date: July 1st 2021
Time: 12.00 to 13.00pm
In this interactive Q&A panel session, we will discuss the importance of Communications, Training and Colleague Engagement in the new world of Hybrid (home/office) working and 100% work-from-home (WFH).
- Are there quick solutions when it comes to Colleague Engagement?
- How will the role of the Team Leader change post-lockdown?
- What role can Communications play in keeping Engagement high? And the role of on-going Training?
- How do we ensure home and office-based employees are treated the same?
- What should a homeworker set up look like?
- What does a great TL development programme look like?
Jane Thomas will be joined by experts from Sensée, the Work From Home specialists: Andrea Daggett (Trainer), Sarah Birch (Department Head) and Caroline Pile (Team Leader).
12.00 – 12.05: Introductions and Agenda (Jane Thomas)
12.05 – 12.15: What Will The World of Hybrid Work Look Like? (Sarah Birch)
12.15 – 12.35: Q&A panel (Jane Thomas with Andrea Daggett and Caroline Pile)
12.35 – 13.00: Open Floor Q&A session led by Jane Thomas
I hope you can join us.