Professional Services Consultancy
Who knows contact centres better than us?
Our journey began in 2008, with the creation of an employer-led contact centre forum offering strategic direction and support for members in the South West of England.
A decade later our passion for the industry has developed our knowledge across all sectors and functions including strategy, operations, process management and IT/telephony. We now feature a strong team of consultants with exceptional experience of the service industry and contact centres in the UK, Europe and world-wide.
We understand the issues and work with you in a collaborative way to ensure a step-change in culture and performance. Our consultancy offers exclusive access to skills, knowledge and expertise that will put you at the heart of innovation and best practice within the industry.
A one-stop check for organisations of all sizes, across all platforms and delivery to include on-site analysis, recommendations for development and optional support for implementation.
- Ease of doing business (analysis of customer effort)
- Customer outcomes
- Customer strategy
- Process design (six sigma / lean)
- How engaged are the team with your strategy and brand?
- Leadership – how well do your leaders listen to their teams?
- Measurements and incentives that drive the right outcome
- Emotional intelligence and the correct use of language and tone
- Recruitment, training and development strategy and plans
- Cohesive approach to fixing your business (how well does this work?)
- Do your basic processes support your strategy
- Cultural diagnostic – what does it feel like to work here?
- Organisational design and structure
- Transformation and support
- Contact centre resource and planning health check
You can choose the whole programme of delivery (approximately 10-20 days) or individual options on a day-to-day basis, depending on what you need.
We also offer retainer days where companies can ‘buy’ consultants time across a day per week, fortnight, month etc, on a semi-permanent basis to support on-going projects and transformation.