How to enter
- Read the Categories & Criteria to select the awards you would like to enter.
- Read the criteria carefully – check for any specific questions to be answered in your entry and make sure you address each element in your response.
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions to ensure that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements.
- Entries are free and the number of categories you can enter is unlimited – however you can only make up to three entries per category.
- Remember to submit before the deadline – 5pm, FRIDAY 3RD APRIL 2020.
- Finalists will be announced on the SWCCF website. Individual finalists (except Hero) and Team finalists will be invited to meet an independent group of industry experts in May. Finalists in the Contact Centre of the Year category will be required to showcase their centre during site visits in May. The Hero category will be judged via written entry.
- The winners will be revealed at a wonderful black-tie awards ceremony to be held on THURSDAY 25 JUNE.
- Any queries? If you have any queries regarding entries please contact the event manager, Tracy Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Manager, Carnival Cruises
Terms and conditions of entry
By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The awards are free to enter.
- The awards are open to all contact centres based in the South West of England employing more than five staff.
- Any initiatives/entries submitted must have been carried out by an individual/team or contact centre based in the South West of England from March 2019 to March 2020.
- All questions should be completed in full unless otherwise stated.
- You can enter as many categories as you wish but only three entries are permitted into any one category per contact centre.
- Your application will be judged on the information you provide in your entry so please make sure you provide as much detail as possible.
- You are responsible for entering your organisation into the correct category(ies).
- The SWCCF cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions.
- Information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the judges.
- The judges’ decision is final. Judges may not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so may result in your application being rejected.
- The DEADLINE for entries is 12 NOON on FRIDAY 29TH MARCH.
- 1st Phase Judging: Written entries received will be read by an independent group of industry experts, who will compile a shortlist of Finalists.
2nd Phase Judging: Finalist Interviews/Site Visits
– Finalists in the Individual and Team categories will be invited to meet an independent panel of judges where they will be required to do a 10-minute presentation followed by judge’s questions and answers. The date for panel judging is 12-15 May and no other dates will be available so please ensure any nominated members of your team will be available at this time.
– Contact Centre of the Year finalists will be required to showcase their centre to a judging panel on site visits which will take place between 18-20 May.
– Hero of the Year category will be judged by written entry.
- There are no free places, finalists will be expected to purchase a ticket to attend the ceremony.
- Winners and highly commended finalists must be willing to take part in any publicity or promotional activity requested by the award organisers.
- The winning entries may be published on the website of the South West Contact Centre Forum.
- Terms & Conditions:
Please note that cancellation fees are applicable on all ticket / table bookings:
– Within 90 days of the event = 75% of total.
– Within 60 days of the event = 100% of total.
If you have any further queries regarding entries, sponsorship or table bookings please contact the event manager, Tracy Marsh Email: email@example.com