The programme designed to help address your recruitment strategy…
The Attracting Talent Programme 2022 gives all recruiting personnel a unique opportunity to benefit from attracting ‘job ready’ candidates for your business.
With the challenge of recruitment forecasted to continue during 2022, this programme offers additional support to your recruitment approach.
We can help…
The South West Contact Centre Forum are delighted to be working in partnership with Educationwise Academy to deliver ‘The Attracting Talent Programme 2022’.
What is the Attracting Talent programme?
- Candidates sourced from the market against your company profile.
- Bespoke Contact Centre Awareness training for 3 days.
- Interview ready candidates.
What is required from you?
Sign up by registering your interest by emailing email@example.com
Your commitment to sign up to the programme will mean:
- A guaranteed interview on the final day of training for candidate cohorts.
- Support a 12–18 month Apprenticeship programme.
- Use this initiative as part of your recruitment strategy planning.
Cost to you?
£0 as the programme is fully funded*
*There is no cost to you and all training costs will be covered by Educationwise Academy and SWCCF
Quarter 1 2022 Contact Centre Awareness Training
|1st Candidate Guaranteed Interview||End February 2022|
|2nd Candidate Guaranteed Interview||Mid March 2022|
|3rd Candidate Guaranteed Interview||End March 2022|
|4th Candidate Guaranteed Interview||Mid April 2022|