Jane Thomas, Director of SWCCF will chair a contact centre webinar: Six Quick Fixes to Make Your Homeworkers More Productive on Wednesday, 16th March 2022, 12:00 – 1.00pm
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to build team spirit and make your homeworkers more productive:
- What leadership techniques and activities will help glue together homeworking and hybrid communities?
- What are the different ways a Team Leader can encourage their team to engage socially?
- How does a Team Leader motivate their team on a day-to-day basis?
- How can you have a flexible ‘choose your own hours ‘ approach and still meet inbound demand?
- What communication methods can you use in a virtual workplace (e.g. for process changes, account engagement or general updates) and how do you follow-up to ensure comms have landed?
- What are your top 3 suggestions to build spirit and create togetherness when people live all across the UK?
Who should attend
This online workshop is targeted at Senior Directors and Managers who are currently reflecting and strategising on the current and future challenges for quality service delivery, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management of home and hybrid working teams.
Jane Thomas will be joined by experts from Sensée, the work-from-home and hybrid workplace specialists: Claire Benbow (Service Delivery Manager) and Kirsty McCarrick (Deputy Service Delivery Manager).